Monday, November 2, 2009

Touch ups

  • I'm feeling a little too expressive and want to get Botox. If you find an online coupon tell me- blame it on the recession. I'm getting 'angry lines' just like the lady below, sad not only because of the lines themselves but also because of my realization that I must be making that face so much that is leaving marks. Am I The Hulk?


  • I was in a car accident at the beginning of the month, and was advised not to exercise- by a medical practioner. Now I can act like a slob (typical), and feel good about taking care of my health. YES!
  • I came to the brilliant realization that I don't need to act like a housewife- I've got no house, and I'm no wife!


  • It has become extremely hard for me to finish an online tennis class (my last .5 credits). I'm in serious need of a tutor! It is impossible to learn how to play that game without actually playing. I need serious help.
  • I still love Glee, I am really developing a deep crush on this guy with the sick hair. His name is Mark ladies!


  • I really hate Carrie Prejean- she is conflicted about her career path and the image she is trying to project. Mother Theresa wasn't hot for a reason (and she didn't have a bf to send videos to for more obvious reasons). I do really like Sarah Palin these days though, the lady and I can be friends as long as she isn't running for office.
  • As of July 1st banks can't just charge you overdraft fees, you must allow them to first. The answer in 'NO!' Wells Fargo, get off my back.